This hospital has achieved full 3 years (28 April 2011-27 April 2014) MSQH Accreditation
Your Health Is Our Priority
All HSB staff is eagerly awaiting to serve patients and visitors with the best services
Baby Friendly Hospital
This hospital was declared as baby-friendly hospital from Ministry of Health
electronic Hospital Information System (eHIS)
This hospital is fully equipped with electronic Hospital Information System (eHIS)
Home / Outpatient Guide
OUTPATIENT GUIDELINES IN SPECIALIST CLINIC
1. Patients who have been referred for treatment at the specialist clinic need to bring reference letters from hospitals, health clinics or private medical practitioners.
2. Identity card / Mykad / Mykid is needed during the registration.
3. Patients need to comply with the schedule appointment given.
4. Patients are required to bring the appointment card / book for next visit.
5. Public servants / pensioners need to bring identification documents, for example Guarantee Letter (GL) / pensioner card.
6. Validity of GL is within three months. After three months, the new GL must be submitted.